– This position plays an integral part of coding team and will be responsible for efficient and effective management of day to day operations. This position will oversee coding activities to ensure customer service and quality expectations are met.
– Oversee coding for all facilities, Inpatient/Outpatient and Nursing Home Services experience are required.
– Primary contact for coding questions relating to Client services and Operations.
– Review reports to identify specific issues, investigate and correct as per the coding guidelines, and implement solutions.
– Strong analytical skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and create solutions from available information.
– Supervisory experience and coding certification required. CPC certification required.
– Minimum of 8-10+ years’ experience in multilevel coding management and multispecialty coding.
– Requires icd-10-cm and cpt. coding experience and excellent knowledge of medical terminology.